Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Two Birds

I'm going to kill two birds with one stone in this post!  The first and most important part of this post is to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who donated to Ethan's Mini-March for Cystic Fibrosis.  He raised over $200!!!
The second item on the agenda is Ethan's new haircut!  We went to American Haircuts on Saturday and Ms. Cindy cut Ethan's hair.  I was a little skeptical when she came to get us and had a bright pink cast on her arm, but she did a GREAT job especially considering my (lack of) instructions.  I told her that we loved it long, but it was a little too long.  We loved the curl, but realized that would probably have to go.  Well, she knew exactly what I was talking about and gave him a great cut!  He is no longer having to sweep hair out of his eyes every 5 minutes.
Here's Ethan with Sabo
And a close-up of the hair

No comments: