Monday, August 17, 2009

Movin on up!

It's Friday afternoon and I am so happy that the weekend is here! I leave work and hop in the car to go pick up Ethan and enjoy the next two days with my boys. Well, imagine my surprise to walk into Discovery Point and have one of the managers tell me she needs me to sign something. Uh-oh...what has he done? Bite? Hit? Throw? Usually the only time we have to sign anything is if he gets hurt or if he does the hurting to someone else.

Much to my relief Ms. Bettina tells me that I need to sign a release form that will allow Ethan to move on up to the Preschool-2 class!! They need our permission since he isn't 3 yet and we have to approve for him to be in a class with 3-year olds. I have to say that I was a little sad because we love his teacher Ms. Tina, but I am glad that he will be in a class with other boys again (right now he is the only boy in a class of 10).

Starting today, he will visit Ms. Carolina's class for a few hours each day and hopefully he will move in there full time next Monday.

Way to go, buddy! Mommy and Daddy are so proud of our smart boy!!!

No comments: