Monday, December 21, 2009

So Long Surfer Dude

For almost two weeks, Ethan was bugging us to cut his hair.  He kept saying "I want it short like Carter's."  Marc and I both LOVE the long California surfer dude look.  We finally caved, deciding that it really wasn't fair to him to keep it long if he didn't want it.  Poor kid was constantly having to brush the hair out of his eyes.



Ethan and I made our way to our favorite haircut establishment, American Haircuts.  When he sat in the chair, Robert asked what he wanted.  I told him that Ethan requested it to be short so he could spike it.  I can't get over how different he looks!  At first, it was just odd.  I remember thinking, "You sound like my kid, but you sure don't look like him!"  It has taken some getting used to, but Ethan loves it, so that's all that matters. 





2 comments:

Cindy said...

He's so Handsome! Cute Haircut!

Leah said...

love the haircut!
he looks so grown up!