Thursday, November 30, 2006

7 Weeks




Well, we are almost to the 7 week mark. And it's strange...I can't really remember my life without Ethan. I love it! I love being a mom. I can't imagine life any other way.


The week before Thanksgiving, we all came down with a cold. Ethan and I had it a little worse than Marc did. But the doctor gave us some medicine and we are all just fine now.


On our last trip to the doctor, Ethan weighed in at 10 lbs. 9 oz. WOW!! He's growing so fast and his personality is starting to show. He has started smiling and he's even rolling over!!! Marc swears that he will walk before he's 1. I can't even imagine!!


I went back to work this week which means Ethan started "school." His first day went well. They said he was very calm...just taking it all in. The next day was a little different. He was pretty cranky most of the day but he did sleep in his crib for 2 hours!! YAHOO!!!! Leaving him wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I know he's in good hands and he seems happy when he's there.


We hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season!!

No comments: